1. Guys, how about if being flawed is wonderfully ok? Isn’t that at an amazing thing to ponder? I spend so much time looking at all the ways that I am not perfect but ignore all the wonderful things that I am and that I have accomplished. I work my tooshy off being a single mom, owning a home, having a job and trying to navigate life. It’s not easy. I’m tired but I am also doing it. It’s not perfect but it’s working out just fine.
2. Also…do you ever beat yourself up for saying something really stupid? I do. Sometimes the craziest shit just spews right off the vocal cords. I say it and then I am immediately like what the hell is wrong with you? Where did that dumb shit come from? Then….I will think about it for a really long time and at the most inappropriate times, like from 3-5am. Not good. Then this dawned on me. Have I ever been around someone else that has had the same problem, where their vocal cords take control and something really dumb comes out? Yes I have. Guess what? How long did I spend thinking about it? About 15 seconds. I don’t have time to be thinking about their accidental dumb thing said because I am too busy thinking about my own shit. So if I am correct here then no one is thinking about the stupid thing I said 3 months ago because they are also thinking about their own shit. This means that I can stop ruminating about these moments now. No one cares. Thank God.
3. Listen to your inner voice. I hear this a lot. I read this a lot. I am not sure I trust my inner voice. It changes its mind on a dime. Very frustrating. This feels right, do this, say this , go here ect… The next day: this doesn’t feel right, that was a bad idea, why did you do that? I am not sure that I am hearing the right inner voice. How do people know? Is it my ego? I can be very impulsive. I think I have two inner voices, the impulsive one and the real one. The impulsive one is a pain in my ass.
4. Examine what you tolerate. I believe that I tolerate a lot. I can put up with a lot of bullshit for a long time and then bam out of no where one day I will just be like. DONE. No warning or anything. It’s over. I am not doing this anymore. This can be excruciating for the other person because they are so used to you being like, “oh, it’s ok that you that you treat me like a piece of shit. I understand that you are hurting and all of this pain gets projected onto me. I know you don’t mean it.” I really do mean these things when I am saying them but really people how much can a person take? I should be giving them warning right? “Hey just so you know, I can take a lot of shit but this thing happens where I will wake up one day and I never no when it will happen and I won’t be able to take your shit anymore. Just so you know, you have been warned.” I seriously need help in the relationship area. It’s catastrophic.
5. What would I like more of? Peace, contentment and security. Oh, and a little beauty thrown in every once in awhile.
Have a great day!!